Using the Remeha-Gilles Biomass boiler range (wood chip & pellets) is the most efficient way of getting heating equipment to run on low to zero carbon fuel. When heat is required on demand, the modulating fully controllable automatic Biomass boilers are the solution.
The boilers have an increased service life because of their modulating outputs which range from 12.5kW-550kW. Global climate change is the most pressing environmental challenge of our time and one of the major causes of climate change is emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) from burning fossil fuels.
One of the most important environmental benefits of using sustainable produced wood for energy in place of fossil fuels is its positive impact in moderating long-term global climate change.
- Environmentally-friendly, low carbon heating
- Up to 93% combustion efficiency (TÜV Report)
- Heat outputs from 12.5 to 550kW
- Robust design for exceptional durability and reliability
- Unique cell wheel combustion technology for 100% protection against burnback
- Modulating, fully controllable burners
- Automatic fuel feed systems
- Settings for different fuels
- Automatic de-ashing
- Automatic heat exchanger cleaning
- Automatic error message via email
- Remote monitoring via internet
- Graph record of all heating parameters on the internal memory
- Expertise gained from over 450 Biomass boiler installations in the UK
- New easy-to-use touch screen controls – Remeha Touch
- Flexible control via computer, tablet or smart phone
- Eligible for RHI funding – currently above 45kW